Deadline March 24th 2018
Participants who presented at the ATEE Winter Conference 2018, are cordially invited to submit a full paper for the conference proceedings. To make our cooperation more effective, you are kindly asked to comply with the following requirements:
The manuscript is author’s own original work, and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including their own previously published work. The manuscript has been submitted only to the conference proceedings; it is not under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in press or published elsewhere. If the author is reproducing copyrighted material (and is not the copyright owner or holder of that material) in the submitted paper, then it is author’s responsibility to obtain written permission from the copyright owner prior to paper submission, ensure appropriate acknowledgement and pay fees which the copyright holder may charge.
Please click here to download Statement on authorship and originality of the paper. (hier komt link naar Word document met die statement) The filled out statement has to be scanned and submitted electronically together with the final edited version of the paper till March 24th 2018. The papers will not be accepted without the filled out statement and author’s signature.
The manuscript should be submitted in Microsoft Word document (for the full paper template click here).
- The file should not exceed 5 MB.
- All papers should be written in UK English. They must be proofread carefully before submission. To maintain the quality of the conference proceedings, we would kindly ask you to attach a confirmation of proofreading in English to your full paper.
- All papers should have references in Roman script.
- Manuscripts should be prepared according to APA (American Psychological Association) standards.
- Manuscripts should be compiled according the template in the following order: title; abstract (150 up to 250 words); keywords (3 to 5); main text; acknowledgements (if required); references; appendices (as appropriate).
- Submitted papers should be no longer than 7,000 words (including references and appendices). Submissions exceeding this limit may not be accepted for review.
- Please note that we use a double blind peer review process. All papers will be sent to two reviewers and, should the paper require some revision, authors will be sent the revised manuscript and asked to modify it according to the requirements of the reviewers.
- All papers shall be sent in Word file, as we need to take out the name for blind review!
- You will receive comment from the Editorial Board by mid-April.