Are you running into problems which may impede the continuation of your studies? The Student Counsellors help students out who struggle with personal issues like:
- long term illness,
- functional impairments,
- physical and/or mental issues (temporary or chronic),
- special personal circumstances,
- financial issues brought about unexpectedly,
- assistance with appeals and objections
- if you are a foreign student who has problems with the language.
The Student Counsellor can assist you when applying for extra arrangements to keep study delays to a minimum. If you need a referral to the Student Psychologist, the Student Counsellor can assist you.
You can reach the Student Counsellors by emailing: email@example.com. If you wish to schedule a meeting you can phone daily from 10.00 am until 12.00 am to: 088-4813322.
Are you studying in Amersfoort? Email: DecanaatHUA@hu.nl.
FAQ student counsellors
Also check this overview of frequently asked questions.