- Sustainability and technology (LinkedIn)
- Inclusive, innovative and reflective societies
- Health and wellbeing (LinkedIn)
- Teaching and learning excellence & innovation (LinkedIn group on Teaching and Learning Technologies)
- Excellent management and governance in higher education
- Applied research methods
- European entrepreneurship (LinkedIn)
The CARPE themes were evaluated and redefined in 2014, leading to the introduction of the Topic themes and Activity themes above – as conference tracks – at the 3rd CARPE conference that took place in Turku (May 2015). More information on previous CARPE themes can be found on the CARPE conferences page.
Colleagues and students from CARPE partners are invited to join the LinkedIn Subgroups created for some of the themes.
Contact persons for each of the themes can be found on this page.