There are a number of coaches who are always available to give advice and general support or will assist you when applying for extra arrangements at the HU.
- The Study Career Coach/Team Learning Coach is always the first person you turn to.
- The Student Counsellor helps you if you need special arrangements because of personal circumstances.
- The Student Psychologist supports students with mental health issues if they threaten to stagnate study progress.
- The Study Choice Counsellor assists when the student has doubts about the course they are taking.
- The Student Support Centre organises training sessions, workshops and support groups which may contribute to student welfare.
- The Top-Level Sports Coordinator helps to plan the student’s academic career when a student is involved in top sports.
- The Confidential Counsellor assists students who are impeded in their progress because of inappropriate behaviour.