Vacancie Event Committee
Vacancy for 2 student assistants for the Committee Events of the D&I Network
Are you the organizational talent (student assistant) who devises and organizes activities and events for the Network D&I (Events Committee)? Then we are looking for you!
The events committee contributes to:
- increasing the visibility of (the network) D&I within the HU,
- creating awareness and sharing knowledge and insight into the various themes that affect D&I,
- increasing involvement in the D&I Network and creating a greater sense of belonging within the HU.
This is done by facilitating meetings with students and staff and by organizing events, activities and an annual conference. The committee also thinks or participates in the organization of activities for existing HU corporate events and festivals.
As committee member (student assistant):
• Be part of a team with 2 employees and 2 to 3 student assistants.
• You work together with partners inside and outside the HU.
• You get the chance to think along with the content of the events.
• Do you have a major role in the preparation and implementation of activities and events
• Study at Hogeschool Utrecht while working for the committee
• Are available from September for 3 hours a week, for at least six months.
• Have creative ideas that fit D&I.
• Finds it a challenge to devise and organize events from A to Z together.
• Know what is going on among HU students.
• Considers it important to strive for diversity and inclusion.
What we offer:
• Contract for 3 hours per week from September 2022, for half a year.
If both sides like it, your contract will be extended.
• ± €14 gross per hour; the exact amount depends on your academic year.
• Pleasant team with students and employees to work in.
• Fun team workshops and tailor-made training.
Something for you? Got excited? Mail your CV and a short motivation to Emre Cicek email@example.com and Angelique Hagen firstname.lastname@example.org
Knowing more? Take a look at our Website, Instagram and/or contact Emre and Angelique