Students, lecturers and staff members are all welcome to apply for funding for their initiative via the Community Building and Student Involvement programme.
You can apply for either structural or incidental support. The following section briefly sets out the differences between these two categories.
- Long-term initiative (i.e. spanning several years)
- Both students and staff members can apply for funding support
- Applications are reviewed by the Counselling Committee, the Executive Board and the Employees’ and Students’ Council
- One-off initiative
- Only students can apply for funding support
- Applications are reviewed via a Committee, which is made up of students
Do you have a cool idea for a new initiative? Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us!